What’s new?We’re always excited to tell you what new features and helpful improvements are on the horizon for SkillsServe, and we thought now was a great time to share what’s coming up next! Before we do that here’s a quick recap of what’s happened since our last roadmap update – our clients, hopefully including you - are already starting to make the most of these new features.
- Past objectives for performance and T&C forms – a great new time-saving feature giving you the ability to pull in past and continuing objectives, actions or development needs into new forms, helping you keep sight of what’s been achieved and is still outstanding. Find out more.
- Objective dropdown lists for forms - additional options added allowing managers to be more specific with objective/action status.
- Branded HTML emails - use SkillsServe to send out professionally branded emails. Find out more.
- Authenticated login to a third-party site via SkillsServe – simpler and easier integration between different systems. Find out more.
- ContentServe launched - enables some of our best SkillsServe features and content, including illustrated pathways, eCreator courses, video upload and tracking and reporting to be made available to users on your legacy LMS. ContentServe links directly to the latest version of our off-the-shelf compliance content so you know users are always up-to-date.
- An even more creative eCreator – now extra user friendly with improved template functionality and options to make your DIY-courses look ever more professional and effective.
- Weighted marking - instead of a fixed measure of points assigned to correct and incorrect answers, you can now award specific points per type of answer. For example if you want to mark a right answer +3, you can mark a wrong one -1. Find out more.
- Custom Fields for Organisations - Record additional information
about an organisation, and report on this information at organisation
level and for anyone belonging to that organisation. This can be used
for information like cost centre, renewal dates, additional contact
details or anything else you might need to record that you can’t
currently. Find out more
That was then, this is NOW…Over the next couple of months you will see these new features appear within SkillsServe:
Brand New Catalogue & Content Manager with advanced Pathway Builder & Diagnostic ToolsSkillsServe’s new catalogue structure will make it even easier for you to build a new pathway and register yourself or staff onto appropriate learning and assessments. Hopefully most of you will have heard about this already, or even seen it demonstrated? If not we can do that for you.
The new pathway assessments mean you will automatically be able to build assessments based on your pathway content in just two clicks. To identify knowledge gaps within a certain set of courses you can set up a diagnostic assessment - a type of pre-assessment - to highlight learning points, or complete the training if passed. This will help measure improvements in knowledge between taking the diagnostic and assessing the individual after completing the identified learning.